“Rib lovers will be delighted!”

Rojos Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ione
“Rib lovers will be delighted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

On the lunch menu I enjoyed the spare ribs tremendously as did my wife enjoy her brisket sandwich special of the day! Service was friendly & efficient, prices were reasonable. We'll definitely return!

• Visited April 2014

“Food & Service Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here with 2 buddies, BBQ chicken, pulled pork, & BBQ beef sandwiches were all cooked perfectly tender & moist. And our waitress was a joy, great personality & sense of humor. We will define returning b4 we leave Tahoe.

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent baby back ribs and tempura fries.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

This is my forth of fifth visit overs the last many years. I always stop for the ribs when visiting SLT. They are great. The place may be a little pricey but so what. They have good drinks, too. Only complaint is its a little dated and dirty.

Riverside, California
“Surf and Turf a Definite Winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

We ate dinner at Rojo's on 12/22/13. The atmosphere was rustic, like a mountain cabin (a perfect match for South Lake Tahoe). We were a party of 6 with 2 kids. I had the surf and turf with steak and lobster tail (they offer either lobster or crab with the steak). I was very surprised by the size of the lobster tail. It was twice the size as many others that I've had for the same price. The steak fries that they serve are unique. They are more like potato tempura, and they are absolutely delicious. My steak was a perfect medium-rare just as I requested. The french onion soup was also very good.

The service was good, and the whole party had a very good time. We will definitely return.

• Visited December 2013
colwyn bay
“Excellent Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We ate here during a two night stay in lake tahoe. We had the fried mozarella to start and shared a rack of baby back ribs. I couldnt fault it. The ribs were fall of the bone tender. Service was excellent.
If there had to be any negative comment it would be there was a lot of un cleared tables around us but I assumed they had had a rush on as they were cleared whilst we were there.

Visited October 2013