My wife and I recently spent three nights at the Paradice Motel and were delighted with our experience. Our room was neat and clean, and though not luxurious it was perfectly comfortable and conveniently located for our daily excursions. The reason for the five star rating, however, is the owner Kathy. She's worthy of 10 stars but that's not an option in this review. Each day at breakfast she'd give us insider advice on where to go, what to do, and the best places for fine dining. Kathy steered us right every single time! We never would have located Edgewood with it's lovely dining room on the lake without her guidance nor would we have visited Primos which offers the BEST Italian food we've ever had (including some high priced 'famous" places in San Francisco!) If you need lodging in South Lake Tahoe Paradice is the only place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe