We stayed here for two nights and it was a nice place. Every hotel must have a Cathy (the owner/host). She was absolutely wonderful, helpful and friendly. It was like having a tour guide without her accompanying us. She went out of the way to give us suggestions on kid-friendly places to go to and restaurants to eat in. She also gave a nice map of the area and went over it patiently. The only issue we had was that the room would get either too cold or too hot at nights and we were unable to sleep well on both nights. However, I have a feeling that was a one-off thing. I was hearing loud music on both nights until 2 am or so because of our proximity to a nice, happening part of the town. Therefore, while it was slightly noisy, the location was quite convenient for other reasons. Cathy and her husband were even nice during check-out time and gave us some bottled water which turned out handy for our drive back. Overall, nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe