We stayed for one night (31 July) which was a fabulous experience. The host Kathy was extremely helpful and provided us with dining options including restaurant menus to help us decide. Kathy also gave us a free pass to watch the sunset at Lakeside Beach and provided us with a local map and some options for seeing Lake Tahoe and what it had to offer.
The room was a good size, immaculate with a very comfortable bed and a personal touch - a message on a chalkboard "welcome, the Harrex party" - lovely touch and very thoughtful.
A very thoughtful host who had left us a 'care pack' when we checked out - a couple of bottles of water, some lollies, gum and and an apple, which was perfect for our drive around the lake and on to Reno.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Lake Tahoe area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and recently remodeled and revamped, Paradice Motel is now Lake Tahoe's premier boutique motel. We are centrally located in the heart of all the action in South Lake Tahoe. Just a block from the base of the Heavenly Gondola, two blocks from one of Lake Tahoe's finest private beaches and three blocks from Stateline and the casinos, the Paradice Motel is truly paradise found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradice Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradice Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Motel Lake Tahoe
- Paradice Hotel Lake Tahoe