“Great class, excellent instructor!”

Jackson Hole Shooting Experience
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer year-round outdoor premier luxury shooting instruction and experiences for both novice & experienced shooters by appointment. We have rifles, pistols, shotguns and archery and provide all of the needed safety equipment and ammunition along with a world class instruction!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Wilson, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great class, excellent instructor!”
Reviewed 18 April 2011

Shepard runs a fun class - I've taken two with him now, and time always flies quickly as you learn and take in new experiences. I've also recommended him for others for the shooting experience, and they loved the time spent with him at the range. I'd recommend that anyone that wants to learn anything from basic NRA pistol through sniper/rifle spend some time with Shepard.

Visited October 2010
2 Thank barorg

Jackson, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great "out of my box" experience!”
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I took the basic class at the urging of a friend and what a great experience. I had never shot a pistol before but by the end of class, I was very well trained in safety and all aspects of using a pistol. I highly recommend this to anyone. Get out of "your box" and enjoy learning from the best in the business.

Visited October 2010
1 Thank mtn_pilot
Jackson, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Pistol Training Class--Phenomenal One Day Experience”
Reviewed 23 March 2011

I took the NRA Basic Pistol training class last weekend. Not only did we learn everything about the construction and design of pistols, including cleaning one, we got to shoot a variety of pistol types--revolvers and semi automatics of many different makes and calibers. I left the class confident about my ability to handle a pistol safely and effectively. The instructor is very effective. The classwork was interesting and valuable. The range work was a blast! Getting the NRA certification and qualifying for a concealed carry permit in a one day class is a terrific deal.

Visited March 2011