“JH Shooting Experience is awesome”

Jackson Hole Shooting Experience
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer year-round outdoor premier luxury shooting instruction and experiences for both novice & experienced shooters by appointment. We have rifles, pistols, shotguns and archery and provide all of the needed safety equipment and ammunition along with a world class instruction!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Boston, Massachusetts
“JH Shooting Experience is awesome”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Hi

Shepard took my wife and I out for a day of shooting at is was awesome. My wife was initially a little intimidated s she has less experience than I but by the end of the day she was hitting a target at 600 yards!!!

If you are new or a first timer shooter this is a great experience. Instructors are very knowledgeable and they walk you though safe handling of weapons, show you how to use them effectively, etc.

Visited December 2013
ShootInJH, Owner at Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thanks for your review! There is certainly something VERY rewarding about the sound of that 600 yard gong, isn't there?! :) Thanks so much for coming out to shoot with your wife, what a great date day!!! :)

Please let us know if/when you have any shooting related questions, we are here for you! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jackson Hole! -Shepard Humphries

Memphis, Tennessee
“Long range shooting”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had a our second shooting experience with Shepard and it was fabulous. His ability to customize packages allows you to really focus on honing skills that are important to you. In our case it was long range shooting and scope work. My son was consistently hitting targets at 400 yards, and was able to stretch out to 600 yards. My family is from Jackson, and I encourage all locals and visitors to check out Jackson Hole Shooting Experience. Shep is also great with kids!

Visited December 2013
ShootInJH, Owner at Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thanks so much for coming out to shoot again, you are fun! I look forward to "reaching out there" again when you return, we are updating all of our Remington 700 Rifle triggers to Timney Triggers with light pulls, about 1.5 to 2 pounds. We have also added bubble levels to our scopes to help prevent misses due to cant.

I look forward to seeing you guys again this summer!!! :)
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fun and interesting experience!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Jackson Hole shooting experience was a safe and enjoyable trip that I took with my family! It was thoroughly enjoyed and it is highly recommended by us for a true American experience. The staff were particularly friendly and made the experience excellent.

1 Thank Eliane G
Frankly, having a great experience has as much to do with our guests as with our staff. We are SO fortunate to have nice people like you come out to play!

Thanks, and please come out again, we will have another blast! :) - Shepard Humphries
Jackson, Wyoming
“Best Birthday Present Ever!!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I took one of their classes on my birthday and had more fun than I have in a long time. Their instructors are so knowledgeable I was instantly at ease and I learned a ton! They are also enthusiastic about shooting and safety and it is impossible to leave and not be grinning from ear to ear. Thank you so much for a fabulous birthday!!

Visited December 2013
LynnSherwood, Manager at Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Birthday Girl Michelle, what a pleasure it was to meet you and your husband in class! Oh, how I loved watching you gain your shooting confidence throughout the day. ...And your final shots with the XDM .45 ACP = Stellar! We truly love what we do and are so glad that it shows.

I appreciate your review very much - it's certainly helps us to be able to reach others who may be a bit nervous or questioning if this CCW class is 'right for them'. Thank you!

Stay safe, keep practicing and I hope to see you out on the range again SOON! Lynn :)
Jackson, Wyoming
“Shooting in Jackson Hole”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

The instruction provided by Jackson Hole Shooting Experience is second to none. The classes are extremely focused and professionally conducted.

The instructors are highly interactive and provide an extremely safe environment.

I would recommend the conceal carry course to anyone interested in personal protection; whether you are a first time shooter or one who is very experienced.

The course offers a full day of great education and fun.

Visited December 2013
Hello again, Bob! Thanks so much for your great participation in class and for sharing your insight so others may evaluate if this Concealed Carry Course is right for them!

I appreciate especially that you spoke about novice shooters and experienced marksmen being welcomed, encouraged and able to learn and enjoy this class ~ we certainly had these dynamics during your class, didn't we?! Shooting is intensely personal and we do our best to reach each shooter 'where they are' ~ thanks so much for recognizing that and sharing your great enthusiasm both in class and on line.

Happy shootin', Bob! Lynn :)