“AMAZING!!!”

Jackson Hole Shooting Experience
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer year-round outdoor premier luxury shooting instruction and experiences for both novice & experienced shooters by appointment. We have rifles, pistols, shotguns and archery and provide all of the needed safety equipment and ammunition along with a world class instruction!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family decided to try the the Jackson Hole Shooting Experience. We each have been exposed to guns, still very limited experience. Shepard, our instructor, was patient and explained each gun we shot. I would highly recommend this for anyone visiting Jackson! Water was provided along with small snacks (granola bars, etc). Shepard gave us his contact information and encouraged my family and I to email him with any questions. We shot rifles, handguns, pistols and an automatic. Shepard encouraged each of us to take our time, not rushing us at all. Wonderful experience! We will be back!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a thirteen year old boy with next to no shooting experience other than camp. I thought the variety of guns were great. I fired many pistols and rifles and both were amazing and I recommend going there if you stay in Jackson hole.

2  Thank David A
ShootInJH, Owner at Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2014

Thanks for coming out to shoot! It certainly is a fun time isn't it? Shooting guns is great in many different ways, I think one of the biggest is learning to appreciate what firearms are capable of and how to handle them effectively. Accidents don't need to happen, and with proper handling, we will all be safe!

I look forward to your future visits as we shoot more fun guns and have a great time doing so! Thanks for writing a review!

Shepard Humphries,
CVI Tactical Shooting Instructor

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I recently vacationed in Jackson Hole for our 25th Anniversary and did the multi gun experience. Our instructor, Shepard was wonderful. He taught us so much about all different types of guns, gun safety and answered any questions we had. He even gave us his contact information to reach out to him in the future if we should have any gun questions. So worth the money spent.

ShootInJH, Owner at Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

I am so glad you gave us the opportunity to be part of your special celebration! I really enjoyed my time shooting with you, you guys are really nice folks, thanks for making our time together enjoyable for me as well!

Please do be in touch as time marches on and you buy guns and seek additional training, I look forward to assisting! Thanks also for writing such a nice review! :)

-Shepard Humphries
Firearms Trainer

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I recently took 2 classes with Lynn through Central Wyoming college- 4 hrs classroom/ 4 hrs at the range. I have a little gun experience(own a .22 rifle, but don't spend much time with it. I also have some physical disabilities(nerve damage to hands and arms) so was a bit apprehensive about shooting safely. Lynn's approach was comprehensive, at the students pace, and extremely focused on safety. Furthermore she was able to think outside the box to adapt technique to accommodate my needs. I learned a great, had a great time. and had success. This outfit offers up a really positive experience

Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was our second visit to the Jackson Hole Shooting Experience and it was as great, fun and educational as our first time. Our instructor Shep is knowledgable and engaging and could not be friendlier. We learned about a variety of guns and marksmanship and were able by the end of the lesson to hit targets at 500 and 600 yards. A fantastic outing and I could not recommend it more.

ShootInJH, Owner at Jackson Hole Shooting Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Hi, Shepard here. Thanks so much for another kind review, and of course thanks for coming out to shoot again! Your instructor is one of our best, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your time with him! ;)

Hitting the distant targets is SO much fun, isn't it? We are fortunate to use the Jackson Hole Gun Club for many of our luxury entertainment shooting experiences, and are thrilled to have a range that goes out to 600 yards! :)

I hope you will come out and see us on your next trip to Jackson Hole and will have a blast then as well! Thanks again!