“Totally delicious.”
Review of Kenny's Fish & Chips - CLOSED

Kenny's Fish & Chips
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run business established in 1986, shortlisted in the Top 20 Fish and Chips shops in 2015. We are constantly striving to serve you the very best Fish and Chip experience both in terms of food quality and venue. We are excited to be a part of the Conisbrough community, and look forward to bringing you a new and improved local chippy!
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Our go to place for quality fish and chips. At Kenny's we know we are not going to be disappointed and despite the simple decor, the service and food is fantastic. Can't wait to have a good excuse to go again!

1  Thank Cheryl Q

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Now, fish and chips, although my hubby's favourite is a meal I can do without, so when he suggested a trip to Kenny's to say I wasn't over excited would be an understatement. HOWEVER, I really really enjoyed the food, service, in fact everything.

The food is cooked exactly to how you want it, it arrives hot and is really tasty with huge portions.

Even I will be returning, I enjoyed it that much!

Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Eclair74
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was our second visit to Kenny's.

They have a take out section which seemed to be fairly busy and a sit down restaurant which, when we've visited, always seems so quiet.

On a Sunday and Monday they do an option for Gluten Free batter on the fish - so this was the reason for our visit.

The food was good - although not as good as I remember last time. However, I can't really find anything to complain about.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Went on 24th April at 5.45pm. Warm welcome from friendly staff. Not very busy at that time so had our choice of table. Young lady who served us was very polite and attentive showing excellent customer service skills. I had the "Seniors Special" which at 7.95 was great value my wife having the standardcod n chips. Our order didn't take long to arrive and was really tasty and excellent portion size. Overall our visit was well worth it and we will recommend Kenny's to our fiends and family. Chris and Gail from Doncaster.

1  Thank ChrisandGail2014
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We first visited kennys in february after seeing it by chance one day. Since then we have been several times. They are without a doubt the best fish and chips we have had. The staff are friendly and always have our table 5 reserved for us. Kenny (who somehow always remembers our names) makes a point of coming across to say hello and it is personal touches like this that make our visits so enjoyable. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and is always warm and clean. The food has always been absolutely perfect. We are looking forward to coming again and making use of our loyalty card!! See you very soon!! Stuart and jane

1  Thank jane r