el Jallo(Tinajo)
1,258 results
All reviewssports facilitiesleisure poolactive holidaybike centresports resortgreat sportstraining campatlantico restaurantolympic sizesports enthusiastsfitness classesbody pumppaddle tennispool barfantastic facilitiestime sharetennis courts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Club La Santa was a recommendation from a close friend and delivered everything we thought it would!
We loved the atmosphere, accommodation, layout and the App was a brilliant way to plan the activities.
All of the staff were first class and we will have no hesitation in rebooking for next year and recommending to our friends!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ClubLaSanta, Public Relations Manager at Club La Santa - all sports inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello 984alan,

We are grateful for your positive review about your experience that you made at Club La Santa and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a marvellous experience at club La Santa. The staff are very professional, kind and service minded. The entire sports club is nice and clean, with great attention to details. Ramps all over the compound for people in wheelchairs, pulling ones bags comfortably or avoiding the steps due to too much exercise ; )
What an enormous choice of sports and activities offered for all ages, sizes, and tastes available all day long!!!
The food is great with a lot of healthy (and unhealthy) options. I wish there had been more options for fish and seafood. Although they did have delicious muscles very often and tiny shrimps and at least one fish option every evening.
I would looooove to return and I have highly recommended it!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ClubLaSanta, Public Relations Manager at Club La Santa - all sports inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello mbouvoirmoscow,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great holiday. Loved the classes, especially the addition of Crossfit and functional training.
The suite was to a high standard (note that only the suites have air conditioning).
The staff were so friendly and helpful.
I ate in the Pool Bar as their food was fantastic. Big portions so real value for money. And all the staff looked after me, nothing was too much trouble.
Only wish I could afford to come here twice a year :-(

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hello heidimartin2018x,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I read lots of reviews before coming and I think the negative ones are not helpful and I can say having read these I was so surprised when I arrived. It was better than I expected.
My apartment although close to the centre stage was immaculate and really nicely designed fresh and clean. The windows are glazed so they block out a lot of noise. I chose to wear headphones if I wanted an earlier night. However it’s an active resort and there are lots of social things to do. It was nice hearing people around.
WiFi is free everywhere and good. I chose to make my own food in the apartment which I shared with another guest of the same sex. I was matched with a pleasant professional lady and that was good.
I had protein shakes in the morning tennis sessions in the morning and more again in the the afternoons and I made lovely salads in the evening. The facilities are great for cooking up some food.
I met friends here who hired a car from the resort for €32 and travelled round the island for the day. This seems a really great idea and good value to get out and see the sights.
I also cycled to La Santa village which takes only 10 minutes and I went to the supermarket. Bikes are hireable and free. The supermarket in La Santa village is more cost effective. There is a supermarket in the resort but it’s expensive. However when you consider how many British Brands you can buy there it’s not bad really.
Restaurants in La Santa village are nice too and provide a really good nosh for a great price. All reviews from other guests were very positive. So I would recommend.

This is a Danish owned resort and my first real experience of Danish people and I made so many friends here. The Danish design, layout and system here is really refreshingly good. All the facilities are extremely good quality. I have really warmed to the Danish since this experience and they all speak amazing English, which is great because I don’t speak any Danish

You can do so much here, I was here for the tennis camp. I got hear a day before to relax and stayed a couple of days after to sunbathe and top up my tan. I learned loads and I improved so many techniques and this has made my approach to tennis more confident than before. The lessons are fun and very rewarding. I would always recommend the tennis camp no matter what your level , if you’re looking to improve- this course is for you.

Whatever your sport it’s here. There is a great timetable for beginners to advanced and all ranges of classes, dance and aerobics as well as relaxing classes.

Whatever your preference this resort caters for all, and the Swiming and sunbathing is super cool too if you just want a great tan!

Have a great time. ⛳️‍♀️‍♂️‍♀️️‍♀️‍♂️

YH

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hello YoyoH1,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our trip to Club La Santa was fantastic!!
The fact that all equipment is free to use once you are there is a massive plus point and the quality of the equipment is second to none
Overall we had a fantastic time....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends