3 bedroomed lodge, very comfortable and a great little quiet spot to explore the area. Obv. A caris essential. The best places we visited were croy shore beach, culzean castle and the Galloway national Forrest.
The golf course over the road serve good food and views but I would give the fish van that comes around a miss. Not the chippy standard I am used to.
Accommodation good. Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a magnificent rural idyll, the resort and golf course is named after the original 16th Century Brunston Castle. Set in 25 acres of landscaped grounds in the peaceful Girvan Valley, just five miles from Ayrshire's picturesque coastline, Brunston Castle makes the perfect place from which to explore the wonderful west of Scotland and perfect for a golf break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Brunston Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunston Castle Hotel Dailly
- Brunston Castle Ayrshire, Scotland - Dailly