“Absolutely fabulous ”

Navigation Inn Berts Bistro
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Willenhall
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my family visited for the first time on Saturday after recommended by a friend. The food was out of this world and amazing value for money. The home made chips are out of this world. Amazing service also. Will definitely be visiting again to work our way down the great menu - and hopefully we'll have room for pudding next time! :)

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Stephanie S

Reviewed 13 March 2016

Visited on Saturday evening with hubby, daughter and son-in-law. for family meal for hubby birthday. Food and service were excellent. Local to us so we will be back.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Ann J
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Last sunday we were looking for somewhere different to go for sunday lunch , my wife said lets try the navigation inn / berts bistro this is a pub we have known for years but never been in .
Upon arriving there we were surprised at how clean and tide the outside was, most impressed (first impressions ) when we went inside the young lady who greeted us was very plesent ,she told us we could sit in the bar or go through to the lounge and were shown to a table for two in the lounge .On sunday they onnly do roast both myself and my wife orded beef ,all the orders come in four sizes small , mediun , large and extra large i orded medium and my wife had a small when the food arrived it was the highest standard and the veg was fresh not frozen (you could taste the differens )
my wife had a job to finish all hers (small ) and i was full (almost )just room for pudding
i had tobelerone and almonds (to die for ) my wife had carrot cake as i said both were to die for .
Will we be going back there again ? 1000% YES .

Date of visit: October 2015