“Personal touch”

Dining options: Reservations
Lilongwe
“Personal touch”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We had two meals here and enjoyed every moment. The proprietor was extraordinary in his welcome and continuing hospitality. The first evening we had pizzas and one of our party claimed that it was without doubt the best pizza in Darmstadt! The following evening we tried different options on the menu and were not disappointed at all. The selection of Italian wine was excellent and we enjoyed our last evening in Europe in a great place. Apparently this restaurant will be moving further towards the centre of town so keep a look out for this name. Reasonable prices. Enjoy.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Possibly one of the best restaurants in Griesheim”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We visited this restaurant tucked away, off the beaten track and integral with the Hotel Achat Comfort, fairly early in the evening and it was thus almost empty allowing the waiters to give us their full attention.

A comprehensive menu of tasty and well prepared dishes should allow diners to find something to suit their palates [I had the seafood spaghetti and very good it was too] all at a price that will not damage the holiday wallet.

Well worth a visit.

Visited May 2013
Potenza, Italy
“Very good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I'm Italian and I can certify that this is a real Italian restaurant: they truly cook in Italian way!

I suggest to have pasta that is properly cooked and dressed.

Attilio (the owner) is kind and friendly.

I strongly suggest this restaurant.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Guido M
Torino
“Real Italian pizza”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I had one nice pizza the first evening I was there.
The "chef" was very nice and I felt a warm atmosphere. From the hotel you can get free wifi there as well

Visited March 2013
Frankfurt
“Good quality and value Italian”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant many times, and found most of their dishes to be pretty good and of good value. The wait staff is friendly and accommodating.

Visited February 2012