“Excellent venue”

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

York is one of the most historic place with lots of great places to visit and great places to eat. Bettys tea rooms are a most if you dont mind queing, and the Punch bowl is a great pub for food or just a good real ale.

Visited April 2013

United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Walking the walla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

We tried the walls on Sunday am. It was lovely and good some good views. We got off the walls and oicked up again from another side. Always a good walk.

Visited March 2013
Boxford, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fabulous private tour...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

This is long overdue. I visited York in June, 2012. The hosts at my B&B recommended Yorkwalk. It was one of my favorite experiences. I met my guide at the Museum Gardens gate. I was the only person to show up so I thought he might cancel. To my delight, I recieved a private tour. I got the full tour, lasting 2 hours. It was an exceptional experience to be able to freely ask questions and see things that were of particular interest to me (he gave me choices). My guide was so interesting.....with a wonderful historical understanding of the area. Highly recommended tour.....very reasonable.

Visited June 2012