Just back from two nights at The Forrester's Arms and once again we had a fabulous time. Our room was a generous size with a very comfortable bed guaranteed to give a good night's sleep. The fluffy towels and good quality toiletries in the en suite bathroom were much appreciated. Tea/coffee/biscuits and a flat screen tv were also provided. Locally sourced and beautifully prepared food is served in the restaurant. A specials board supplements the choices on the regular menu and portions are generous - wear something with an expanding waistband! Nigel, Dawn and their staff made us feel very welcome and the locals were very friendly too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilburn is located around 20 miles north of York centre. It is ideally located for walkers participating in the Cleveland Way. They can look forward to roaring log fires and an excellent selection of real ales, and an extensive menu incorporating local produce.Renovations to the Forresters Arms have been recently carried out where care has been made only to enhance the quintessential Old Country Inn charm that the Forresters bed and breakfast has become famous for. Surrounded by immense natural beauty in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, also known as Herriot Country. The B&B nestles below the famous White Horse, a unique landmark of North Yorkshire, believed to be the largest of its kind in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Forresters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forresters Arms Hotel Kilburn
- Forresters Arms Kilburn, Yorkshire