My wife and I together with 2 friends stayed for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our time here. What a wonderful welcome and as it was my wife's Birthday the staff went that extra mile to make sure it was an enjoyable experience. The atmosphere and friendly approach by Nigel and his wife and staff made this a break to remeber. I would thoroughly recommend The Forresters to anyone wanting to get away from it all and enjoy good food and wine in a super 'olde worlde' environment. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilburn is located around 20 miles north of York centre. It is ideally located for walkers participating in the Cleveland Way. They can look forward to roaring log fires and an excellent selection of real ales, and an extensive menu incorporating local produce.Renovations to the Forresters Arms have been recently carried out where care has been made only to enhance the quintessential Old Country Inn charm that the Forresters bed and breakfast has become famous for. Surrounded by immense natural beauty in the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, also known as Herriot Country. The B&B nestles below the famous White Horse, a unique landmark of North Yorkshire, believed to be the largest of its kind in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Forresters Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forresters Arms Hotel Kilburn
- Forresters Arms Kilburn, Yorkshire