“More than just petrol”
Review of Will and Freddies - CLOSED

Will and Freddies
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This place is only down the road from me and is so handy not just for the things forgotten from the weekly shop, but for excellent quality food in the deli & food cabinets. I have bought some really good joints of meat & the pies are some of the best I've found.Lovely bread & decent selection of veg.
The petrol pumps seem to be oddly located & nobody understands which should be the entrance or exit off the A 19 so be very careful on entry & exit. The parking is a bit haphazard, but the owners will hopefully get to grips with things & improve that.
I've had a coffee once & think that the guy doing the machine needs a bit of training on it.
Wifi also I think.
Maybe a bit understaffed at times but good luck to them.
Also I now this place regularly for my petrol. It's a couple of pence more expensive than Tesco which is 4 miles away, so why waste ten minutes driving there & half an hour queuing up with all the tescoites?

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just north of the City of York, on the A19 trunk road this newly opened venue offers filling station (cheap fuel), farm shop, off license and cafe.
Forget that vital anniversary, and the fresh flowers don't look as though they came from a motorway services; you might even find a bottle of bubbly to make it look as though you cared!
Well stocked food cabinets and shelves, fresh fruit and veg, artisan bread.
Cafe at the back, with good and well priced coffee (half price refills when we called) and freshly prepared food.
We were impressed by the cleanliness and the warm welcome.