Stayed at Wood Farm 30/31st May with my wife and daughter for a couple of nights and found it just as good as the first time. Very friendly hosts, excellent breakfasts and wonderfully appointed and spotlessly clean rooms. The bed in the Garden room is the most comfortable we have slept in other than our own at home. One evening just before going out for dinner we sat at the bedroom window and watched a barn owl successfully hunting in the field just beyond the garden. An awesome sight and no binoculars needed. Didn't think our last visit could be improved on but the barn owl just tipped the balance. No hesitation in recommending this B&B in the highest terms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome assured all year at Wood Farm (arable and livestock farm). A Victorian house with period features and antique furniture. Hearty Aga cooked breakfast (using local produce including homemade bread and preserves) awaits you after a restful night in large en-suite bedrooms (one with four-poster bed). The farm is ideally situated for visiting the historic city of York, Herriott country, North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales and many National Trust Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wood Farm Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Farm Hotel Shipton-By-Beningbrough
- Wood Farm b&b
- Wood Farm Bed And Breakfast Shipton-By-Beningbrough, UK - Yorkshire