We found this purely by chance what a great experience
Claire is a great host extremely friendly, great cook.
The breakfast was amazing.
So nice to be able to walk around a working farm
The rooms are large and extremely comfortable with period furniture.
A decent bathroom and good sized shower, unusual for England.
The information pack in the rooms was very helpful.
Unfortunately we could only stay one night, the four of us can not thank Claire enough for one of the highlights in accommodation on our trip to England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome assured all year at Wood Farm (arable and livestock farm). A Victorian house with period features and antique furniture. Hearty Aga cooked breakfast (using local produce including homemade bread and preserves) awaits you after a restful night in large en-suite bedrooms (one with four-poster bed). The farm is ideally situated for visiting the historic city of York, Herriott country, North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales and many National Trust Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wood Farm Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Farm b&b
- Wood Farm Hotel Shipton-By-Beningbrough
- Wood Farm Bed And Breakfast Shipton-By-Beningbrough, UK - Yorkshire