“Just to get Little things......”

Sandringham Cafe & Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We Offer a wide selection of Fresh Homemade Sandwiches, Cakes, Soups & Daily Lunch Menu Using a wide selection of local & produce grown on the estate
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had spent the day at the Estate and had brought some food with us to have a picnic in the country park but needed some extra things we did not have (Crisp, pop, coffee and Ice Cream). They had them all and also made up the coffee to take away so we could take it round with us and not worry about bring any mugs back.
Everything was reasonably priced and what you expect from the Cafe/Restaurant at Sandringham Estate. A nice little place and would of eaten there if had to chosen to not bring our own food with us.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had coffe, tea and scones, and bought some beautifully made apple juice from the estate and had a good look around Sandringham's garden and house. All in all it was a great day, the visitor guide in Sandringham house could be more friendly. (we came with our toddler and whilst we stayed in the gardens with our child, due to us not finding a manor house suitable to visit with a two year old and daddy was inside the house on his own. When we looked through the wide open window, with little one safely on my arm, we were more or less barked at, that we should not attempt to climb into the house!!!! What a ridiculous suggestion, I found)
Otherwise we seriously enjoyed our self and the playground was fabulous. I thought it was ever so nice that the car park was free. Thank you so much for that. We will be back that is for sure, and we will bring lots of our friends from overseas to see that beautiful, typically English estate and the magical gardens.

1  Thank susiaustria
SandringhamCafe, General Manager at Sandringham Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit to Sandringham and The Restaurant. We are sorry however that you experienced a bit of unfriendliness with one of the staff in the house. I will endeavour to pass on the message appropriately.

We have had so many positive remarks on the playground too so we are happy that you and your child had a great time.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Went to the restaurant to find it closed at 3pm even though there own advert said open every day till 5.30pm so went into the cafe section and purchased a fruit scone which shattered when I cut into it after taking it back I was told by the lady serving " there all like that " as if that made it ok. They want to travel just a few miles down the road to Bircham windmill to see what a scone should be like.

1  Thank mpaul777
SandringhamCafe, Manager at Sandringham Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hello,

We are sorry that you did not enjoy your scones and I have spoke to the woman that was serving that day, and she removed the scones from sale. We are open until 5.30pm every single day, this is clearly stated on our advertising and information. We serve hot food 12-3pm - which again is also clearly stated. On the day of your visit, we had to prepare for a function, so food was served up until 3pm as normal, but the restaurant was closed after this to prepare for the event. If no event's are on, the restaurant stays open.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Lots of cranky guests & reviews are sometimes helpful but generally not! I thought everything was just peachy & cannot wait to get back when William & Kate are settled into their new digs.That in itself will bring u a big dose of increased revenue,& perhaps u will add to your menus.I hope u may need some extra chefs & I'd love to be one of your pastry chefs as I'm quite efficient in the kitchen.If u could give me free lodging in exchange for my cooking I'd surely love to do that,& I'm also good with design & photography as well.Thanks for any consideration!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Sandringham is a place we like to visit each time we come to norfolk, there are some lovely walks and it is nice to then pop into the restaurant for a lovely cup of tea and something to eat,whether it is just a cake or a lovely meal.

2  Thank Wendy A
SandringhamCafe, General Manager at Sandringham Cafe & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

We hope to see you again soon,

Regards,