Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
margaret F
La Rabita, Spain

Best beach on the island,really beautiful!! Very kind ,helpful team who are trying their best !

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Mar 2023
Best beach on the island,really breathtaking !!
Very kind,helpful team who are trying their best to make your stay wonderful.
However my"Deluxe"room was far from Deluxe & unfinished.Bare ciment flooring throughout which made the bedroom smell terrible all day /night after having a shower so I had to risk leaving the bedroom door open all day to make it bearable .No bedside lamp,no hairdryer,no cupboard to put your clothes away just few hangers,no safe,no internet in the room just outside but the bed is big and very comfortable and air conditioning is very good but at 85 dollars a night you are paying basically for the setting because the rooms barely make it a 3 *.
They are building much more villas & the design is beautiful, I am sure once all finish, it will be a real success but at the moment you have to improve the food urgently, it is the worse I have ever had on holiday.Overall very relaxing and beautiful setting with fantastic staff,just don't eat there .The ice coffees are really nice though .
Date of stay: March 2023
Restaurant
    £55
3.4 miles from Long Beach Resort Koh Rong
View more hotels in Koh Rong
All reviews the water is crystal clear sand ferry chill cambodia beach paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2023

Good:
- Beautiful beach and place. Room/house exactly like photos.
- Nice and friendly staff. Kettle (yes, many in Cambodia don't even have them in room). Great pillows (I'm quite sensitive about that, and bad sleeper)!
- Hot water (tho not infinite amount, shower quickly)

OK, can improve:
- English level of some staff. Some spoke well. Some only a few words.
- Food (lunch or dinner) is just OK and I'll give it a pass. But quite disappointing for $100/night.
- Fruit shakes are always room temperature. A few ice cubes won't chill it. Be aware if you only like them cold :)

Bad:
- There is -no- Wifi! Not even a slow one. Be sure to have a good sim card. The west side of the island only has a strong 3G signal, no 4G. But it was enough to stream Youtube, even if it took a bit longer to load.
- Ordered pancakes for breakfast. Got a single thick one, gone after a few bites.
- The room door was so squeaky, that it probably woke up the whole resort whenever I had to go in or out.
- Window is fixed, can't be opened (hard to change now tho).
- Rented a scooter, and when arriving back late (8pm), I was told I had to return it at 5pm. Nobody told me, but that's not my problem. Staff lack the sense of giving info. Only if you ask for it.
- I asked them to reschedule my ferry back. They took my original ticket and was gonna call the ferry company. The next day when I checked out, there was no info. Was the reschedule successful or not? And my paper ticket was not found. Eventually I had to pay for another one-way ticket at the pier. The resort owes me $14 for their sloppiness.

Room tip: There are better resorts on the island if they are not fully booked. The Secret Garden would be my recommendation. I spent a full day there.
Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2022

I would like to firstly address the below review. We stayed in this particular bungalow and found it to be clean without any bad smells. The water course outside the front of the bungalow is a result of each bungalow having individual water hoses outside the front so that you can rinse off your feet before going inside which in my view is a very thoughtful touch. It is also worth bearing in mind that during our stay there were a number of tropical storms resulting in very heavy rainfall, which is of course at no fault of the hotel. It seems that people visiting this place need to understand that it is a relatively undeveloped tropical island in Cambodia and not a typical all inclusive resort in Thailand. So it may be a slightly more ‘authentic’ experience than people are expecting but for me, this is a vital part of travelling around places like Cambodia.

The staff were very kind and attentive to our needs, arranging both our ferry transport and a free shuttle service to and from the island ferry port. The beach, which is circa 20m from your bungalow is beautiful with sand the like of which I have only seen in the Whitsunday Islands in Australia. Please note that the beach is very secluded and left in its natural state but the water is crystal clear with plenty of reefs nearby for snorkelling. The sun set is also absolutely gorgeous!

If you are looking for a comfortable stay with a few Cambodian regulars such as chickens and cute puppies, then this is the place for you. Yes it is a little off the beaten track but you are rewarded with peace and quiet along with access to one of the prettiest beaches on Koh Rong.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 4 October 2022

This is a SCAM. Please avoid, honestly! We had a terrible experience, we have booked in Agoda, but when we arrived there without seeing the hotel first we were completely terrified with what we have found, no maintenance and specially bad smell. They normally have great pictures in several websites like Agoda, Booking, TripAdvisor etc... But just photos, This place that should not be called Resort, it's a completely joke! Maybe nightmare resort! The bad smell in the rooms, like mold and humidity. Honesty, if you want to have a peace of mind and happy holidays, please avoid this hotel... If you book, you will remember my words so many times... If you are not sure, or you do not trust me please go there first to see the place called hotel, and then with your eyes, and nose you can book. At least I did my job to avoid more people being cheated and trick with beautiful photos in several hotel websites. I wish I Knew this before, Indeed. I hope this was helpful, and enjoy the beautiful island. Cheers. Alonso

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 22 November 2020

6 month after we left the hotel they took 860$ from the credit card we used to pay back then. After contacting the owner, nothing happend, nobody replied. I think they try to get money before the business is going down

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 20 February 2020

Just returned from a pleasant and relaxing stay at Long Beach Resort. It's a new place, less than a year old, run by a gentleman who goes by Tintin. It's located near the middle of the eponymous beach, a 45 minute walk one way (along the beach) to Sok San Village and an hour to the other end, where there's nothing more than a big resort and a concrete pier. There are several bungalows and a building with four smaller units. We didn't look into the smaller units, but definitely recommend the bungalows. They are big, clean, and both of the ones we occupied had incredible ocean views. Great to just hang out on the patio. Some towels had a moldy smell, but not a big deal. Rooms cleaned and towels changed upon request, not automatically. Wifi really only worked for us in the restaurant area. Beach and ocean were great (with caveats noted below). Squeaky white sand and water that was generally quite clean. Plenty of loungers right next to the water. This is not a fancy resort, just a nice small place that is well-run. Doors are lockable. Breakfast was fine. Restaurant worked fine for other meals. There's another restaurant next store, but head to Sok San Village for better offerings. (Exercise!) You get two small bottles of water at breakfast and will need more to survive. Only beer offered is Angkor and there is no fridge in room in case you want to store your own beverages. Staff distributed roses on Valentine's Day, which was a thoughtful touch. Really the only downside to our experience is that we were bitten by sand flies and are still itching, five days after leaving. They probably got us when we were right on the beach, either walking or lounger. Anyway, you've been warned. Be on the lookout and use serious insect repellent. Some garbage on other parts of the beach, but the beach area near the hotel is clean. Overall, staff were great, especially Tintin.

Room tip: Bungalow facing the sea
Date of stay: February 2020