Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TravelWell

Delightful place on the beach

Review of You&Me Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Our second stay at this peaceful resort. Immaculately clean and comfy rooms. Family room had king beds in two separate rooms perfect for our stay on the beach. The staff is wonderful - Kim welcomed us at the ferry and escorted us to the hotel. Ms Lily was a tremendous help to us and even helped us navigate a situation in which we needed sthg delivered from the mainland. Breakfasts are yummy. Koka and one other breakfast worker (didn’t get her name) were attentive and delightful. The staff arranged a boat trip for snorkeling, fishing and playing in the bioluminescent plankton - the highlight of our trip! We highly recommend this place for a relaxing getaway!
Date of stay: June 2024
    £737
  • Trip.com
    £858
View more hotels in Koh Rong
All reviews pagoda pool koh beach island
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2024 via mobile

Lovely resort right on a beautiful beach. We loved our stay here, the staff were warm, helpful and friendly, breakfast was good and our beachfront villa well above expectation. If you are looking for somewhere quiet and relaxed this is the place.

Room tip: We used the Pagoda Speed Ferry which takes you right to Pagoda Beach where the resort staff meet you.
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2024

This is honestly the best hotel I’ve ever stayed at hands down. The staff make you feel at home and very attentive. We had the best 1 week in beach and didn’t get bored for a single moment. My best feature was the beach bar because the bartender plays great music and serenades you while you enjoy their unique and fresh cocktails.

Make sure you try the mango daiquiri you’ll thank me later (trust me on this one). It’s a pet friendly environment and everyday you wake up to paradise. My favorite thing on the menu was the Avocado prawn salad yum! When you stay at this resort you’ll forget about the world chaos as it’s very quiet and peaceful and the beach is massive. The rooms are extremely clean and comfy (the sea view bungalow is worth it). I made life long friends while here and I can’t wait to go back again.

Room tip: It’s better to book the ferry with pagoda beach as its direct access to this specific island
Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed 21 April 2024

We loved our stay at the You and me resort thanks to the beauty of the beach, the amazing architecture of the bungalows, the professional personnel and the possibility of carrying out many unique activities. The sunset from the sea view rooms or on the beach is worth waking up at 5.45 and the breakfast will restore you enough for everything that awaits you on the beach and on the island. We rented a scouter for the day and this gave us the possibility of exploring the whole island, enjoying sunset on Long beach and driving back in safety. The suggestions of the desk managers were perfect. A must is swimming with the glowing plankton!!!!! Breakfast is very generous, food is good and overall the hotel facilities are very beautiful. We used the pagoda speed transfer from Sihanoukville and in less than 30min where on the island. We highly recommend staying in this resort.

Room tip: Chiedere ai desk manager dettagli delle attività. Usare sempre acqua in bottiglia- anche per lavarsi i denti.
Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed 3 April 2024

Right from booking the hotel we knew we had made an excellent choice. Within 5 minutes of booking the Hotel Manager, Lily has emailed me explaining how to get to the resort from Sihanoukville airport, including costs, ferry companies and how to get from the drop off points on the island to the resort.

Before leaving Sihanoukville we messaged Lily with our ferry details and she arranged a taxi to meet us at the port at Longest beach.

The welcome at the resort was excellent, a cold cocktail and a cold face cloth.

All of the staff at the resort are amazing, hey were super friendly and really looked after us, they couldn't have done anything more.

The rooms are a good size and the choice of food and drinks were excellent.

The beach at the resort is amazing and one of the best beaches I have ever visited in the world, it is comparable to the Maldives. The water is turquoise and lovely and warm too, If you don't want to sit on the beach then there are two pools available with plenty of loungers all day long.

After touring for 12 days, we wanted somewhere to come and chill and the You & Me Resort delivered in every possible way.

Koh Rong is currently an under the radar destination, however, visit now before everyone else hears about it, you won't be disappointed!

Room tip: No need to get up early, there are plenty of loungers for everyone both on the beach and around the pools.
Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 12 March 2024

I cannot recommend You&Me Resort enough. The staff were absolutely amazing. They had not been told by the agent that I had a disability so I had to walk from the pier to the resort. I was struggling a lot & the manager, Kim, came & helped me. They do not provide room service but the staff were concerned about me walking to the restaurant so gave me their WhatsApp so I could have food brought to my room. I did not need this but they would've gone out of their way to provide this for me. The location is outstanding & the bungalow was spacious & cool. I had a wonderful 3 days here & I would recommend to everyone!

Date of stay: March 2024