Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jack
Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Bird Nest Villas: A Haven for Nature Lovers

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Jul 2023
Bird Nest Villas is a hidden gem. Originally built as a retreat for the wealthy in the sixties, it has since been converted into a resort with all of the modern conveniences. Also, the resort is located on an island just off of mainland Sihanoukville, and it provides guests with the opportunity to enjoy nature without having to leave the comforts of their own private villa.

The property features beautiful gardens and private pools, as well as full access to all of the amenities that one would expect from a five-star resort. There is also an infinity private pool overlooking the ocean and jungle.

If you're looking for something more intimate than a busy beachside resort, then this might be just what you're looking for. The staff at Bird Nest Villas are friendly and warm, they also respect your privacy—which makes this a perfect place for couples looking for an intimate getaway.
Date of stay: April 2023
Room Tip: If you're looking for something more intimate than a busy beachside resort
Trip type: Travelled with family
£978
  • Booking.com
4.4 miles from Bird Nest Villas By Mafiya
View more hotels in Koh Rong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2023

I chose to stay at Bird Nest Villas because it was the perfect combination of price and location. It's located in Koh Rong, not too far from the mainland of Sihanoukville but still far enough away to feel like a vacation. The resort is very private, with beautiful gardens and a private pool that overlooks the ocean. Also, inside there are modern facilities like air conditioning and WiFi.

Moreover, the staff at Bird Nest Villas were incredibly friendly, especially when it came to making sure I had everything I needed for my stay. They also made sure that my room was cleaned regularly and that I had adequate supplies on hand when needed.

In addition, the best part about staying at Bird Nest Villas is that you get all of this privacy in an intimate setting with modern amenities, but with all of the natural beauty around you—you can enjoy nature without having to leave your room!

I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a relaxing getaway with some extra excitement thrown in--it's great for families or couples who want something different than just laying on the beach!

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2023

It's is great place to spend my vacation with my friends. The room was wide and clean that made us feel comfortable to stayed. It's a small private pool which we can enjoyed swimming and seeing the outside views that's surrounded by mountain and sea. Moreover, the staff are friendly, and the foods are tasty.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2023

Last month, I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel, and the experience was nothing shot of amazing. From the moment I set foot in the luxurious lobby, I knew that this stay would be one for the books.

The check-in process was seamless and efficient, thanks to the warm and friendly staff at the reception. They greeted me with genuine smiles and were eager to ensure that my stay would be as comfortable as possible. They provided me with all the information I needed about the hotel's amenities and even offered suggestions on places to visit during my stay.

Upon entering my room, I was blown away by the stunning interior design and attention to detail. The room was spacious and inviting, with tasteful furnishings that exuded elegance and sophistication. The king-sized bed was incredibly comfortable, and I found myself sinking into a deep, restful sleep each night. The luxurious linens and plush pillows were of the highest quality, making it difficult to leave the cozy bed each morning.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2023

We keep searching and looking for where we can go for honeymoon and lastly, we stop by this property for two nights. It is superb, they treat us as king and queen on beautiful island. The villa itself located on way up to hill with green and blossom garden. The services and foods are fantastic. We lay on private and breath in all amazing views in this resort.

Can't wait to come again, we plan to return soon with more nights.

Room tip: Every room has private pool
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2023

That's nice concept to come up with bird nest and provide us one of unique experience and much more than our expectation. Friendly and helpful staff, meal arrangement is tasty. There are activities we can grab around and should spend longer stay here.

We do not hesitate to recommend this place to all of you guys. It is brand new, LOVE.

Room tip: Choose Crystal Package and it is value for money.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple