Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
James C

Perfect in every conceivable way!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Nov 2023via mobile
I miss Palm beach already...

Beautiful Palm beaches with adorably quaint dorms and bungalows.

Extremely friendly and professional staff, the staff made the stay what it was, treated all guests as friends, I will miss the team as much as the venue.

Excellent food at reasonable prices (considering you're on an island).

Ample hammocks, loungers, shaded areas, tours, games and other facilities.

Would recommend to anyone, and won't be forgotten in a hurry.
Date of stay: November 2023
    £32
5.9 miles from Palm Beach Bungalow Resort
Restaurant
View more hotels in Koh Rong
All reviews mosquito net remote island beach bungalow hammocks badminton cambodia paradise koh fan bucket
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2023

I have just left this resort on this beautiful island. I stayed here for 2 nights and I had such a wonderful time. Everything is really clean and well serviced. We were greeted by the owner upon arrival who was really welcoming, the bungalow we stayed in was comfortable, mosquito nets are provided along with your own personal fan as there is no air con on the island. The staff were really friendly and helpful, I didn't get the names of all of them but Phon Srey Pa was so incredibly lovely and made us feel very welcome. Her English is amazing and I'm sure she'll make a great tour guide some day! The food at this resort was also really good, I recommend trying the Khemer curry and the stir fried fish. All their seafood is really good as they catch the fish in the morning. If I'm ever in Cambodia again I will definitely be coming to stay at this resort again!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2023

I visited here as part of a G Adventures Ultimate Cambodia Tour

The downside - I only had 2 nights here, I wanted to stay for longer !

The upside - brilliant staff, friendly, polite and great customer service, you just had to ask and they would help.

Food and drink was tasty, good sized portions and well priced.

I was in Bungalow 20 and this had a lovely veranda with the obligatory hammock which I made good use of, inside a good sized double bed, very comfy mattress and flumpy soft pillows and a great mosquito net. Nice fan to keep you cool, quieter than air con to this point!

As a beach bungalow is it was basic but also felt instantly at home.

My bungalow was quite set back from the main entertaining/eating/drinking area but the walkway was well lit and I felt safe at all times.

It was great to have my bags delivered to the bungalow on arrival, it meant time for a much needed beer and a sit to take in the amazing scenery.

The swimming areas around the resort are lovely, and warm !

I honestly did not want to leave and I will definitely be looking to return and for a longer stay.

Just fab !

Room tip: you will receive a club card for all your purchases and you settle up on departure day, cash is best for this rather than card
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2023 via mobile

A beautiful location on a small tropical island in Cambodia. This is a budget hotel with almost glamping style accommodation. If you are afraid of a bit of nature and bugs, this is not the place for you.
Although it has Limited electricity at times, the location is quiet and beautiful.

While not the best swimming, it’s a nice quaint place to spend a day or 2. The cabins are cute and simple and the beds are super comfortable. The food is delicious and the staff is amazing.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2023 via mobile

Very friendly people and nice bar.When you are in Cambodia you have to come and stop here.they have very nice Mangoshake!!!!its located directly on the beach so you can jump straight in the Water with a bucket of booze in your Hand.
Proper 8ball pool available, too!
As a proud owner of a fabulous, original artwork from Angkor Wat i have to remark their sublime taste in fine arts, too. 10/10
a definite must when on the Island!

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2023 via mobile

Cannot recommend this resort enough!

Palm Beach is a remote, peaceful and idyllic place that is perfect for relaxing. The beach and resort area is clean and staff can frequently be seen working hard to keep the area looking as nice as it does.

We stayed in a beachfront bungalow, this was a few steps away from the beach and restaurant in a stunning setting. The room was clean, comfortable and had all the facilities we needed. It is basic but completely suitable as as we expected on a remote island. There are sun loungers and hammocks in the resort and plenty to do to keep yourself entertained with lots of games, volleyball and badminton.

The staff were FANTASTIC, they were so helpful and friendly and made our stay very enjoyable.

The restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price so we didn’t feel the need to eat anywhere else.

We went on the boat trip offered by the resort and this was one of the highlights of our 3 month trip and cannot be missed!

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple