Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrew C

This is the Cambodia your looking for

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Dec 2023
Not sure where to start with this review except literally 1hr ago we snorkled with a lion fish !!!!
There are several great places to snorkel with parrot fish, banner fish, sergent major fish, puffer fish, butterfly fish etc... straight off the beach directly behind the resort. By Khmer standards it's incredible. The coral is still in it's infancy but the fish are abundant.

As for the resort, it's lovely down to every last detail with wooden bungalows with private balconies to suit all budgets all set within white sands and palm trees.
Lots of free sun loungers and hammocks to chill out and relax on also.
The menu like most good eataries is small but every dish is absolutely delicious,generous in size and very cheap for the setting.
The owners are from the Netherlands and along with the super friendly local staff go above and beyond to ensure your stay is nothing less than perfect.
We also went on one of their organised trips which included, snorkeling. fishing, a bbq and an amazing swim in bioluminecent algae which was like something out of the movie Avatar......MINDBLOWN!!
We booked for 5 days initially and extended for a further 14 nights.
In a country which is changing for the worse this resorts offers hope that the Cambodia we fell I love with 20 years ago will still be here in another 20 years!
Highly highly recommended place to stay A+++
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Book a longer stay !!!!
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • Vio.com
3.5 miles from Palm Beach Bungalow Resort
6.0 miles from Palm Beach Bungalow Resort
View more hotels in Koh Rong
All reviews mosquito net remote island beach bungalow hammocks badminton cambodia paradise koh fan bucket
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2023

An amazing stay on a beautiful Island. The staff were very friendly and welcoming, the family bungalow that we stayed in was beautifully clean and had mosquito nets over the beds with fans to keep us cool. The menus for each meal had a variety to suit all. We were very well looked after and will miss it greatly. I recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, quiet, friendly place to stay for a break.

Room tip: Don't forget sun cream and mosquito repellent.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2023 via mobile

I miss Palm beach already...

Beautiful Palm beaches with adorably quaint dorms and bungalows.

Extremely friendly and professional staff, the staff made the stay what it was, treated all guests as friends, I will miss the team as much as the venue.

Excellent food at reasonable prices (considering you're on an island).

Ample hammocks, loungers, shaded areas, tours, games and other facilities.

Would recommend to anyone, and won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2023

I have just left this resort on this beautiful island. I stayed here for 2 nights and I had such a wonderful time. Everything is really clean and well serviced. We were greeted by the owner upon arrival who was really welcoming, the bungalow we stayed in was comfortable, mosquito nets are provided along with your own personal fan as there is no air con on the island. The staff were really friendly and helpful, I didn't get the names of all of them but Phon Srey Pa was so incredibly lovely and made us feel very welcome. Her English is amazing and I'm sure she'll make a great tour guide some day! The food at this resort was also really good, I recommend trying the Khemer curry and the stir fried fish. All their seafood is really good as they catch the fish in the morning. If I'm ever in Cambodia again I will definitely be coming to stay at this resort again!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2023

I visited here as part of a G Adventures Ultimate Cambodia Tour

The downside - I only had 2 nights here, I wanted to stay for longer !

The upside - brilliant staff, friendly, polite and great customer service, you just had to ask and they would help.

Food and drink was tasty, good sized portions and well priced.

I was in Bungalow 20 and this had a lovely veranda with the obligatory hammock which I made good use of, inside a good sized double bed, very comfy mattress and flumpy soft pillows and a great mosquito net. Nice fan to keep you cool, quieter than air con to this point!

As a beach bungalow is it was basic but also felt instantly at home.

My bungalow was quite set back from the main entertaining/eating/drinking area but the walkway was well lit and I felt safe at all times.

It was great to have my bags delivered to the bungalow on arrival, it meant time for a much needed beer and a sit to take in the amazing scenery.

The swimming areas around the resort are lovely, and warm !

I honestly did not want to leave and I will definitely be looking to return and for a longer stay.

Just fab !

Room tip: you will receive a club card for all your purchases and you settle up on departure day, cash is best for this rather than card
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2023 via mobile

A beautiful location on a small tropical island in Cambodia. This is a budget hotel with almost glamping style accommodation. If you are afraid of a bit of nature and bugs, this is not the place for you.
Although it has Limited electricity at times, the location is quiet and beautiful.

While not the best swimming, it’s a nice quaint place to spend a day or 2. The cabins are cute and simple and the beds are super comfortable. The food is delicious and the staff is amazing.

Date of stay: November 2022