My wife and I recently stayed at GoldenEye to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It was our 6th trip to Jamaica, but our first to GoldenEye. It will not be our last visit. We LOVED this place! The service was top notch, the villa was spectacular and the food was consistently delicious. it felt like we were back on our honeymoon (Maldives). Can't wait to see Clayton and the rest of our extended Jamaican family at GoldenEye again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GoldenEye Hotel & Resort overlooks the Caribbean Sea in the quiet village of Oracabessa Bay on Jamaica’s north coast. Named after one of Ian Fleming’s World War II missions, Operation GoldenEye, this Island Outpost property is owned by Chris Blackwell, Jamaica-raised founder of Island Records. The stunning 52-acre property is home to secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tropical forests and a singular lagoon. There are 49 stand-alone Beach Huts, Lagoon Cottages and Beach and Lagoon Villas, as well as Fleming Villa, designed by Fleming, himself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your GoldenEye reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldeneye Hotel Oracabessa
- Goldeneye Hotel Ocho Rios
- Goldeneye Resort Ocho Rios
- GoldenEye Jamaica/Oracabessa