Upgraded our room for more space, and extended our stay by two days as the weather got better and we wanted to make the most of it.
Enjoyed the Thai and Balinese massages - the masseuses gave 120% ! A fab example of Thai massage.
The pool was cold, but very refreshing. The Chicken, lemon and olive tagine delicious.
A 15 min taxi ride on Wednesday took us to a great local market - full of different sections for different things. Negotiate hard with the taxi - ridiculous starting price, once there there are lots of taxis for the return trip.
There is building work, but it is unobtrusive, and the towels as mentioned are not 100%, but its not dirty. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
It is a beautiful location by the lake, not much to do, which is a good thing.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Middle Atlas is nesting a most subtle pearl, Widiane Suites & Spa. A concentrate of essence and wellbeing to enrich your senses as you take in open views, fresh air and contrasting landscapes.Associating luxury and refinement, this masterpiece is the ideal retreat for nature lovers, where the time ceases to let you enjoy the celestial and charming site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Widiane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Widiane Hotel Bine El Ouidane
- Widiane Suites And Spa
- Widiane Suites & Spa Morocco/Bine El Ouidane