My daughter and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at Widiane. We found it to be faultless, from being collected at the airport by Janah, who was a fantastic guide and driver, to the end of our stay - we enjoyed every minute. The setting of Widiane is perfect, so 'untouristy' and unspoilt, surrounded by natural beauty. Absolutely worth the 3 hour drive from Marrakech - which was an experience in itself! Would definately recomend it to anyone looking for a quiet beautlful place to stay with brilliant staff too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Middle Atlas is nesting a most subtle pearl, Widiane Suites & Spa. A concentrate of essence and wellbeing to enrich your senses as you take in open views, fresh air and contrasting landscapes.Associating luxury and refinement, this masterpiece is the ideal retreat for nature lovers, where the time ceases to let you enjoy the celestial and charming site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Widiane Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Widiane Hotel Bine El Ouidane
- Widiane Suites And Spa
- Widiane Suites & Spa Morocco/Bine El Ouidane