“Book now........”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sherston
Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Sherston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 November 2013

If Carriers Farm isn't available on the dates you want, change your dates to fit ! This B and B is an experience not to be missed. We b and b a lot for business all over the country and Carriers farm is the best ever - by far.

Fiona's attention to detail is just incredible. Our room 'Fox' was delighful in every way, it was spotlessy clean and toasty warm. The decor of Fox is charming, from the radio softly playing Classic FM to the pile of fluffy feather pillows on our bed. There was a totally amazing tea tray which had everything you could want from fresh milk keeping cool in a tiny metal thermos to home baked biscuits which were different each day. Even the coffee was fresh ground!

Breakfast was also awesome with a huge choice of delicious fare. Home baked bread ( again different each day and often still warm) and apple juice that Fiona presses herself, all consumed in a sweet little conservatory with wonderful views. The lovely Fiona even sent us off one day with a little fruity cake wrapped in brown paper to have with our morning coffee. Touches like this make all the difference......

This woman is a domestic Godess so before some feckless Channel 4 producer discovers her and makes her into the next Kirsty Allsop go and stay at Carriers Farm !

Room Tip: We had FOX but they will all be amazing I am sure.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Fiona B, Owner at Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

It was a pleasure meeting you last week and I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay. It means so much to me that people do enjoy their stays with us and it certainly makes all the effort very worthwhile! Thank you for taking the trouble to write a review and I look forward to seeing you back here next year!

There are newer reviews for Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed at Carriers Farm for our anniversary trip to the Cotswolds and it was absolutely perfect. We were greeted warmly with an offer of a drink before our host dashed off to make us a dinner reservation. The décor in our room was immaculate and full of taste and attention to detail. We had a great meal in a local pub before nesting down for the night in beautiful Egyptian cotton bed linen and luxurious feather pillows.

Not only did the television in our room work, but it was a state of the art Sony set with many channels, a rarity in itself for many a Bed and Breakfast!!

Breakfast in the morning was superb, home cooked bread, locally made preserves followed by a perfectly cooked, locally sourced full English breakfast accompanied by proper filter coffee and had we had room for more; a selection of Dorset Cereals, yoghurts and continental items were available. All of this served to us in a scenic and highly sophisticated miniature orangery.

I have been a part time mystery shopper of restaurants and hotels in London over the years and tried incredibly hard to find fault with Carriers Farm and the only one I could think of was that the road was closed on the way in so we had to divert for 3 miles to get there and I promise, that really is the only thing stopping this from being absolute perfection!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Fiona B, Owner at Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Carriers' Farm. I am thrilled you were impressed and that you had a memorable anniversary night away. Great also to hear that the meal at The Rattlebone was good. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

When my wife booked this b and b for our visit to westonbirt we didnt
know how lovely it would be,we were greeted by Fiona on arrival who showed us our room at the back of the house (a converted milk house) and then made us a cup of tea with homemade cake which tasted gorgeous.Our room was absolutely spotless with lovely touches all over,nice bed linen ,tv,radio,tea,coffee,hot chocolate,biscuits etc etc.The en suite was large with a great big shower and lovely fluffy nice smelling towels and again spotless.There is a breakfast room next door and at breakfast there is every thing you need,I had cooked which had locally sourced sausage meat and eggs off the farm ,there was homemade bread and preserves,cereals,fruit ,juices,etc.it was all very tasty indeed.After we got back from an evening meal at the nearby Rattlebone Inn (as a recommendation) we met Peter who wanted to make sure we had everything we needed,this was a lovely place to stay and Fiona and Peter are very friendly and welcoming.I would highly recommend staying here if visiting the area.

Room Tip: It wouldn't matter what room you get hare,pheasant or fox the standards are high,we had hare.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Fiona B, Owner at Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carriers' Farm, it is very much appreciated. I am thrilled you found it welcoming and comfortable and that you enjoyed the breakfast and cakes. I look forward to welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stayed at Carriers Farm on the 11th and 12th October. From the moment the gates were opened by Fiona we were given the warmest welcome and after a tiring journey from Cornwall the offer of refreshments was very gratefully accepted.
We were shown to the "Fox" Room which was spotless, warm and cosy.
As we arrived quite late Fiona asked what our evening plans were and suggested a local pub (The Rattlebone) where we could get an evening meal, she even booked it for us (the food was excellent).
Our breakfast was served in their very pretty Garden Room. The food was lovely, everything was really fresh and tasty, I especially enjoyed the home baked bread and my husband said the oven baked porrdige was very good.
I agree with another reviewer who said this palce is "a small piece of Heaven". We will definately be back again. Thank you Fiona. Kind Regards from Alan & Janice McGuiness.

1  Thank Janmc123
Fiona B, Owner at Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

It was lovely to meet you last week and I am thrilled you found Carriers' Farm to be a "small piece of Heaven" and enjoyed your experience here. Also good to hear that you had an excellent meal up at The Rattlebone pub (just 2 minutes drive away). I look forward to welcoming you back here in the future. Warmest Wishes.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We spent 5 nights at this idyllic spot/ wonderful b & b.
Fabulous, tasty and healthy breakfasts.
Spotless accommodation with all mod cons.
Genuine, friendly and very hospitable hosts/ owners.
Fiona is a great cook and produces home made everything including jam, bread, biscuits, cake etc.
Lots to do in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah P
Fiona B, Owner at Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I really love hearing what people think and I know it is helpful for other guests. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfasts and the choices of compotes and porridge I provide. It is important to me to offer a good, fulfilling breakfast packed with local and home made produce and is what I got my Breakfast award for 2 years ago now! Wishing you all the best and I hope to welcome you back sometime to discover some more of what the area has to offer!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

As a birthday gift to my Mum I arranged for a trip to the Westonbirt Arboretum and an overnight stay at Carriers Farm, it being only a 10 min drive away. On arrival Fiona met us at the entrance all smiles and welcomes and showed us to our room (Pheasant) - and what a delight it was. Tea, fresh coffee, homemade biscuits and the room itself was absolutely stunning and the views were lovely too. From the homemade cake on arrival to locally sourced breakfast and home baked bread - this place is just wonderful. I cannot recommend Carriers highly enough the place and the host are simply marvellous, and as my Mum described it - it is a small piece of heaven!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Carriers' Farm to celebrate your Mum's birthday! So glad you enjoyed your stay here and that you got to see the Arboretum in the Autumn. Perhaps we can tempt you back in the spring time to see the Magnolias? Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

We had an overnight stay here as we had a morning tour of Highgrove Gardens booked, and I can highly recommend Carriers.

We were warmly greeted and were given freshly brewed coffee, tea and homemade coffee cake, delicious.

Fiona and her husband made us very welcome, our room was very comfortable, spotlessly clean with everything you need provided too.

Breakfast was good and we enjoyed our brief visit very much, would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write this valuable review, it is very much appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sherston
The Priory Inn
#2 of 2 in Malmesbury
The Ormond at Tetbury
The Ormond at Tetbury
#6 of 6 in Tetbury

Been to Carriers Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!