Booked in for one night arrived 9 pm mid week and were more than happy to cook me a meal at that time. Food was excellent when it arrived, tasted as good as it looked. Room was lovely and clean - bathroom was excellent but just needed some shampoo as well maybe.
Needed a 6 am check out so missed breakfast but would stay here again. Ironically I then moved to a hotel in Abingdon as I was staying over on business for another two nights and paid a lot more per night and it wasnt half as good. Next time I will book here for the three nights. Staff friendly and could not do enough for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sun Inn is situated in the idyllic village of Hook Norton in the Cotswolds. Hook Norton is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city without being disconnected, located within easy reach of Banbury, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford and Cheltenham. The charismatic village boasts a close community centred around the Hook Norton Brewery who have been family ran and brewing for over a century. Regular tours and fine ales have brought tourism to the small village and to our establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sun Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sun Hotel Hook Norton
- The Sun Inn Hook Norton, Oxfordshire