We were a family of 6 adults and a baby in devonport for a wedding and wanted somewhere a bit special and totally different from our home on the Gold Coast in Australia. We certainly found it at the stunning Edwardian mansion that is the peace and plenty. The antique filled rooms were all amazing and it was a pleasure to have our lovely individually cooked breakfasts on the fine china. It was warm and welcoming, spotlessly clean and very comfortable beds. The baby was made welcome as well and it made for a truly memorable family holiday. I would stay there again in a heartbeat and can unreservedly recommend this for anyone who wants an upmarket and not run of the mill place to stay. Our hostess was so outstanding she even offered to drive us to the wedding we were attending!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand