We were at the inn for four nights. And a lovely time the room were great and nicely decorated very cozy and home. It's nothing like a hotel or lodge it's a home and you feel like it. Judy is making the breakfast on request made on the spot and organic with fresh fruits and vegs. She is a nice person and don't hesitate to ask her for advice she know auckland very good and even about New Zealand she has been everywhere the Inn is placed at amazing spot 2min walk from the ferry to downtown and restaurants are right across the street all are lovely and good eats . Highly recommended. One thing though in Victoria room the shower head is weirdly directed to a weird direction and short but not a deal breaker
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand