If I had known about how magical this place was, I would have stayed longer in Auckland... Judy, the owner, is friendly and has a great sense of humor, her breakfasts are delicious (she did her best to accommodate my delicate vegan stomach, but after two days of being exposed to the scents wafting from the kitchen to my table, I succumbed and started feasting on her waffles and scrambled eggs). The room was spacious, the bed was so comfortable it was hard to get out of in the morning, especially with the luxury of the electric mattress warmer, the amenities just right once you got used to the smallish bathroom. The boat ride to Auckland from Davenport is easy and fun, if you want to leave the car there at the house or dispense with it altogether. This place will be the first reservation I make on my next trip to Auckland, otherwise I'll just delay my travel plans until a room becomes available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand