We stayed for our last two nights in New Zealand at the Peace and Plenty after five weeks in NZ. One the best B and Bs in our stay. Judy was very welcoming and helpful and we were very pleased with our room and large bathroom. However this is an old house and the room sizes and the bathroom sizes understandably vary significantly - you may want to check on booking. Breakfasts were excellent. Car parking is limited and time restricted outside during the daytime. The location is excellent for the ferry across to Auckland and there are good places to eat on the doorstep. Much better than staying in Auckland !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand