Traveling all over the world has given us opportunities to enjoy wonderful beds,and eat delcious breakfasts.
In the seaside town of Davenport,a 10 minute ferry ride from Ackland,New Zealand we stayed at the Peace and Plenty Bed and Breakfast; and it topped our lists for both.
From the moment Stanley and Judith greeted us and Grant carried our bags up the stairs we enjoyed the best stay in a bed and breakfast we've yet experienced
in our long travels from Buenos Aires to St.Petersburg,to Florence ,to Istanbul.
If you stay in just one bed and breakfast in the World this year,make it the Peace and Plenty Inn in the charming seaside town of Davenport,New Zealand
and be sure to take a beach walk with Stanley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peace and Plenty Inn is a magnificently restored Victorian villa (circa 1880), situated in an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of the historic maritime village of Devonport. We invite you to stay at our gracious home offering comfortable and friendly luxury accommodation. We host visitors who come to relax from all over the world, along with New Zealanders enjoying a weekend away. High Teas are available most weekends and we also host small boutique weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peace and Plenty Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace And Plenty Hotel Devonport
- Peace And Plenty Inn Devonport, Auckland, New Zealand