“What Can One Say.....”

Corelli's
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Devonport
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“What Can One Say.....”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

A coffee shop in my local area I haven't been to for years. Arrived in at 10 pm, doors open ..... Requested a Vienna Coffee, asked the question, do they use real cream? Yes. and purchased their Nut and Fruit Muffin. After a short wait.
Well what a surprise.... A REAL Vienna Coffee!!! and the muffin fantastic!! Their range of food is one for any cafè to attempt to match. MOST certainly will be back more often now. Don't miss this one. The staff offer fantastic service to match a request :)

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Great coffee...”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Every time I go to Devonport I stop here for coffee, it is always served quickly and of a very high standard, probably the best I have had in New Zealand...Breakfast is really good too and good value, and I had a lovely lunch here as well..I really like the off beat environment too

• Visited July 2013
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Good food and no hassle”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Been here several times before and we are slowly working our way through the menu. Portions are good and tasty and nobody keeps checking up to see if everything is OK. It is licensed for beer and wine if you fancy, kids welcomed and eating inside or out is available. Very close to the main road but not excessive noise. Worthy of a visit at least - the menu is quite varied with mainly NZ/European fair.

Visited July 2013
Thames, New Zealand
“Good coffee and value for money”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

It was a cold winters day and we needed a quick lunch. My partner and I both had the soup, from a choice of three we chose the pea and ham, it was tasty and great value for money at $9.50 which included Turkish bread on the side. I am fussy about my coffee, fortunately my flat white was excellent. This is a casual cafe without pretension, friendly, efficient service, next time I will bring my kids for dinner as it is definitely affordable family dining.

• Visited May 2013
Wanaka
“Laid back local cafe”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Came to this laid back local cafe for breakfast recently and enjoyed an excellent coffee and scrumptious muesli. The kids loved the smoothies. This place made me want to live in Devonport -I could come every day!

• Visited September 2012