“Buon caffè e tortine con frutta secca”
Review of Corelli's

Corelli's
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Devonport
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Siamo stati un paio di volte da corelli.

Abbiamo avuto modo di provare il caffè (molto buono, complimenti), il cappuccino (buono anch'esso) e delle ottime fette di torta a base di muesli e frutta secca, così buone che non abbiamo resistito dal portarcele anche a casa.

Nel complesso, per quello che abbiamo visto, il locale meriterebbe almeno 4 stelle.
La valutazione che invece diamo è di 3 stelle, perchè una volta la signora al banco, dopo aver chiesto a signore più anziano, ha provato a fregarci facendoci pagare di più un prodotto che presentava ben esposto il cartellino 2$.
La cosa ovviamente non ci ha fatto piacere, e l'unico motivo per il quale ci siamo tornati (con gli occhi ancora più aperti per altre fregature) è per la qualità dei prodotti.
Molto carina invece la ragazza più giovane.

_______________________________________

We have been a couple of times by corelli.

We got to try the coffee (very good, congratulations), cappuccino (also good) and great slices of cake with muesli and dried fruit, so good that we could not resist from drop them at home too.

Overall, for what we have seen, the place deserves at least 4 stars.
The assessment that instead we give is 3 stars, because once the lady at the counter, after asking older gentleman, she tried to trick us making us pay more for a product that had the well exposed card $ 2.
It obviously did not make us pleasure, and the only reason why we came back (with eyes still more open to other disappointments) is for the quality of the products.
Very cute instead the youngest girl

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We visited Corelli's one cold Sunday evening- the rest of Devonport high street was deserted, but Corelli's was packed with locals, creating a vibrant atmosphere. The staff were extremely welcoming, and the home cooked roast dinner was great, and a bargain at $15 for two courses!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Went there with some overseas visitors. Had a fabulous lunch - I had the tomato soup which was delicious, my friend had the salmon. We also bought some of the best baking I have ever had home to eat later. Delicious Afghans and a choc/ mix slice which was so yummy. Great coffee and the wine selection looked great. Nice comfortable decor and the staff were efficient and friendly.
Very reasonably priced. I will be sending all my visitors there.

Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

A coffee shop in my local area I haven't been to for years. Arrived in at 10 pm, doors open ..... Requested a Vienna Coffee, asked the question, do they use real cream? Yes. and purchased their Nut and Fruit Muffin. After a short wait.
Well what a surprise.... A REAL Vienna Coffee!!! and the muffin fantastic!! Their range of food is one for any cafè to attempt to match. MOST certainly will be back more often now. Don't miss this one. The staff offer fantastic service to match a request :)

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Every time I go to Devonport I stop here for coffee, it is always served quickly and of a very high standard, probably the best I have had in New Zealand...Breakfast is really good too and good value, and I had a lovely lunch here as well..I really like the off beat environment too