We had a great stay in a brand new, spacious apartment in peaceful Dead Man's Flats, for less than a "good" hotel in touristy, noisey Banff. We took advantage of the "3 nights for the price of 2" ,after Labor Day, special. For the average of just $110 a night, we had an open plan condo with cutting edge kitchen including granite counter tops, an island with bar stools, a dishwasher and full sized appliances. There were ample dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, small appliances and even wine glasses. . . which made cooking "at home" a pleasure.
The combination living and dining areas were comfortable and included a "fake" but romantic fireplace and flat screened television. The large bedroom contained a very comfortable king sized bed, good linens, plenty of dresser space and a good sized closet. . . and another flat screened television. The large, modern bathroom had plenty of counter space with a shower/bathtub combo. There was even a convenient computer desk top, a small laundry room with washer and dryer (complete with detergent packet), and a nice porch with small table and chairs.
There are gas barbeque grills and a spa in the beautifully landscaped common courtyard. The views of the local mounatins are amazing! The elevators are terrific for getting luggage to the upper floors. Everything at this place is first class! The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating and the apartment and entire complex was kept immaculate. The location is very convenient to the Banff National Park attractions and ammenities in nearby Canmore, yet this new community is quiet and there is very little traffic. Very highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Copperstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Canada