This resort is ridiculously quiet. Maybe we just didn't have other people around us, but we didn't hear much noise at all during our stay. We were toward the back of the property so we didn't even have traffic noise.
The room was clean, and well stocked for the two of us for the weekend. The bed was so comfortable, I slept like a rock - but that might be due to all of the fresh mountain air too.
And with the cold weather, the underground parking was so appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort By CLIQUE Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Canada