We went with our adult daughter and her husband on a destination wedding. Imagine August in Miami, Fl and then going to a humid free mountain destination...great! The resort, although it isn't a resort but more like a condo/hotel. We had a two bedroom duplex with all the comforts of an apartment including dishwasher, laundry, electric fireplace and two bathrooms. The hotel and rooms were very clean and fully equipped. Two TV sets, dining room, small terrace. The negatives were quickly taken care of, such as, SLOW internet, like dial up; TV that had limited reception and an A/C problem. When the staff were made aware of these problems, we had, within one day, full TV access,and the A/C fully functional. David, the in-house engineer took care of everything without delay. They hope to have DSL soon but until then don't bother to bring your laptop.
The "resort", nestled in the majestic mountains surrounding us, doesn't have a view that you want to photograph. Our room faced the highway, had electric poles and a highway rest stop immediately in front of us. If you looked up though, the peaks of the rockies were surrounding us.
The staff were great in every respect.
Heated indoor garage, so that in ski season it should be perfect.
All in all, this spacious condo/hotel is worth the price. As we went to a destination wedding nearby and other guests stayed at two or three other local spots, this was the best option in the area.
We were close to Banff and Canmore and enjoyed the many cafes, restaurants and shops in all locations nearby.
We recommend this hotel. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort By CLIQUE Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Canada