28 February - 4 March 2011 - one bedroom apartment
Stayed with a group of work collegues. Second time for me at this resort. Location is reasonable, but unless you bring your own food you will have to drive to Canmore for meals (10 - 15 minutes away).
The 'resort' is a hotel and residence. There are 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent (there may be three bedrooms as well though I haven't been in one).
The rooms are very nice. Marble counter tops, nice appointments, comfortable sofas and chairs, very comfortable bed and linens. TVs are flat screen (one in the bedroom and one in the living room). Washer and dryer with Tide provided - though no dryer sheet. Temperature controls were effective. Bathroom was very nice with a comfortable soaker tub (shower located in tub). Nice products provided in the bathroom, including bath salts :-)
Kitchen was stocked with a good supply of kitchen pans, dishes etc. Paper towel and kitchen linens provided. Dishwasher and dishwasher soap as well as liquid dishwashing liquid for hand wash. Coffee maker and electric kettle.
Hot tub and BBQ available outside.
Wifi is sketchy, but I guess their only option for internet is a 'hook up' located high on a neighbouring mountain. I was able to both work and surf the internet.
I am sure you will enjoy your stay her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Copperstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Canada