“Very Good”

Deadman's Flats Husky House
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Banff, Alberta, Canada
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were driving back from K-counrty after a hike at Troll Falls & Hidden Waterfalls. When my wife mentioned she has never eaten at a husky station. To me this is a huge chance to show here an experience that I had growing up as every time we moved across Canada or Travelled across Canada a Husky station was where we would stop for Gas & Breakfast.

So I decided to take her here for lunch, which meant a u-turn further up the why to come back of this restaurant but in the end it was as good as I remember.

The Food was good with slow respectful service that you expect at a husky. Only down side from what I seen was from Lunch onwards the prices start to get a lot more expensive. We paid $30 for two meals, which is fair but coming from the days past and a fact this is a Husky. It should have been cheaper!!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Banff_Bear31

Estevan, Canada
“Food and service great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We ate here daily for 6 days in a row while staying at the Copperstone. Service was great food great friendly server what else could you ask for.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Patrick K R
Calgary, Canada
“Enjoy the excellent food and service at Husky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

When we stay at Banff Gate Mountain Resort we always go to Husky Restaurant for their excellent food and friendly service. We usually visit Husky about 3 times when we stay there and even stop in when passing through to Vancouver, B.C. We also camp at the Three Sister's Campground and enjoy the nature around us, plus we can go enjoy the Resort as well. I am not sure about late night service or delivery.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Verna F
ALBERTA
“Terrible breakfast.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

$18.00 for a very bad breakfast. Hash browns just gross and the toast was like a wet sponge from the butter.menu said 3 pces of bacon was served 2. Never again

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MagellanGemini2
saint-hubert, Quebec
“Very good veggie wrap.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

They give plentiful of food for the price. I visit the husky plentiful of times, and they usual have a lunch special with the soup of the day included. I have yet to try their fish and chips but I heard good things about it! French toast is nice to have. Decent. The poutine is okay. if you need a poutine fix, go to La Belle Patate in Canmore. Its a 5 minute drive away from Dead mans flats.

The husky club is really good. I loved it.

• Visited November 2013