“Great traditional stone house in a great location”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Vineyard Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
johnlukas...
New York City, New York
“Great traditional stone house in a great location”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was my first trip to Zante and I didn't know quite what to expect. I made a great pick on this house. It had plenty of room for me and my family to stay. The house was very clean. It had a great outdoor grilling area where we actually roasted a pig on the built in spit out back. It was in a very central location that was close to beaches but also close to Zante Town and airport. Owners were very nice and helpful. They even met us at airport and we followed them to the house.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing