Positive - has an endless swimming jet in pool
Site was ok but no trees or privacy at all
Negative - staff were helpful with information but really didn't go the extra
No free wifi - cost $6 for 1 hour
The surrounding location is an absolute dump + very far from everything - even a shop.
This Holiday park is difficult to find
Would never stay again - to be honest I would avoid Melbourne altogether unless you wish to drive the great ocean road ! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park is ideally situated just 9kms from the Melbourne CBD and offers a range of accommodation, caravan and camping sites.Choose from self contained accommodation ranging from luxury three bedroom villas that sleep up to seven people to Spa Cottages for an ideal couple escape. Our sites are suitable for caravans, tents, camper trailers and motor homes and you will love our extra touches such as heated amenities floor and camp kitchen.Ask our friendly staff about public transport close by and make Melbourne BIG4 Holidya Park your base to explore Melbourne ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Big4 Holiday Park Hotel Coburg
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park Greater Melbourne/Coburg, Australia