Stayed on a powered site and also stored the van there while staying in Melbourne. This is the second time staying there and is a fairly quiet, neat and tidy park. Reasonably close to city and takes about 30 to 40 minutes on public transport by bus then tram with a short wait between the two, which is not too bad. Overall a good location. Showers have low pressure, seems to be the norm though due to water saving, decided to just use my own shower. Overall a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park is ideally situated just 9kms from the Melbourne CBD and offers a range of accommodation, caravan and camping sites.Choose from self contained accommodation ranging from luxury three bedroom villas that sleep up to seven people to Spa Cottages for an ideal couple escape. Our sites are suitable for caravans, tents, camper trailers and motor homes and you will love our extra touches such as heated amenities floor and camp kitchen.Ask our friendly staff about public transport close by and make Melbourne BIG4 Holidya Park your base to explore Melbourne ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melbourne Big4 Holiday Park Hotel Coburg
- Melbourne BIG4 Holiday Park Greater Melbourne/Coburg, Australia