I stayed in Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport twice in July for my holiday. Check in was fast and the room is clean and spacious. Everything in the room is up to the standard except I don't like the coffee maker being placed inside the bathroom. I just don't feel right about it. I travel solo, so I can take my time enjoy the breakfast in the morning before I started my tour. The breakfast room is spacious and have enough sitting for everyone. They even have a little outdoor area for the guest to enjoy their breakfast which other Holiday Inn Express in Vancouver and Burnaby do not have. Morning with the nice weather with breath of fresh air , enjoy the hot coffee and complimentary newspaper was very relaxing. The breakfast include hot items like scramble egg, sausage and bacon which provided in every other day. There are warm cinnamom rolls and other pastry as well. Although it is almost the end of breakfast hours, the foods still being refilled quickly.Staff worked very fast to clean up the table and I have seem the manager gave them a hand during the breakfast rush. Hotel do left the breakfast room open 24 hours and there are coffee, tea and cookies for the guest. The location of the hotel is convenient, about 10 minutes walk to the nearby skytrain station. But there are not much else in the neighbourhood. There is a family restaurant(Moxie), A&W which close early, 24 hrs Tim Horton and that's it. Regarding the computer in business centre, the operating platform in the computer is not user friendly. Pass word provided is for the internet browsing and print out only. There is a time limit of 10 minutes and it will lock out automaticaly when time is up. You will lose whatever you have on the computer. Also, the computer only support English characters. As a result, the guest cannot read web page or email in foreign language character. Other Holiday Inn Express in Vancouver provide the guest with free usage of the computer without any time limit and much more user friendly. Anyway, if the price is right, I would still consider this hotel as my primary choice for my next visit to Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport Hotel Our Richmond (Vancouver), BC hotel is conveniently located near the Vancouver International Airport in Richmond. Home of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, the city is a hub of culture that will connect you to a plethora of superb attractions. Vancouver exists as a metropolitan refuge surrounded by natural beauty, bringing nature and civilization together. Our Vancouver Airport hotel is close to several sights and attractions like the 2010 Olympic Oval, Buddhist Temple, and the River Rock Casino. The Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia, Granville Island, Gastown and the Steveston Fishing Village are other attractions we encourage travelers to see while staying in our hotel. Vancouver, Canada is a diverse and historic city where vacation dreams come to life. In this bustling metro, film, international trade and technology are all important industries. The versatility of the city presents many opportunities to corporate guests of our hotel. Our Vancouver travelers can rest assured that while staying on our executive floor, they will experience a relaxing, focused environment. During your visit to Vancouver (Richmond), enjoy our choice amenities including the complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar, high-speed, wireless Internet access and free local calls at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel at the Vancouver Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Holiday Inn Express Richmond
- Holiday Inn Richmond