The main reason we stayed here was to be close to the Vancouver Airport. The rooms were average -- comfortable and very clean with nice bedding; the bathroom was spotless with free shampoo etc. We were a bit surprised that there were only sheer curtains for the window, this would be a problem if you need a dark room to sleep. The window opened for a breeze which I always appreciate. For an extra cost there is secure parking -- another plus. The elevator too has security as it needs a room key to work.The gym was very good -- a nice view, very clean and with a number of machines. The self-service breakfast was excellent, available quite late and has lots of variety including cooked eggs and bacon. The service at the Front Desk was a bit uneven but Rose was fabulous! There is a free, convenient airport shuttle. Access to a lovely walking path, the Bridgeport Trail, is located just half a block behind the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport Hotel Our Richmond (Vancouver), BC hotel is conveniently located near the Vancouver International Airport in Richmond. Home of the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, the city is a hub of culture that will connect you to a plethora of superb attractions. Vancouver exists as a metropolitan refuge surrounded by natural beauty, bringing nature and civilization together. Our Vancouver Airport hotel is close to several sights and attractions like the 2010 Olympic Oval, Buddhist Temple, and the River Rock Casino. The Museum of Anthropology at the University of British Columbia, Granville Island, Gastown and the Steveston Fishing Village are other attractions we encourage travelers to see while staying in our hotel. Vancouver, Canada is a diverse and historic city where vacation dreams come to life. In this bustling metro, film, international trade and technology are all important industries. The versatility of the city presents many opportunities to corporate guests of our hotel. Our Vancouver travelers can rest assured that while staying on our executive floor, they will experience a relaxing, focused environment. During your visit to Vancouver (Richmond), enjoy our choice amenities including the complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar, high-speed, wireless Internet access and free local calls at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel at the Vancouver Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Holiday Inn Express Richmond
- Holiday Inn Richmond