“great service”

Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2014

i stay at the sheraton in richmond, BC quite a bit. it is a great value. the staff is very friendly and helpful; especially: jeanne, the bartender, pablo who runs the VIP lounge and all the shuttle drivers. highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: west tower, even number rooms have less street noise

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I spend a lot of nights in hotels each year...I'm a loyal Sheraton customer. One of the reasons I visit the Club Lounge at this hotel is Pablo Pacheco..The Club Host...he is the best. He is very professional yet friendly, also very informed on current events and is a Sports Guru..I have had many, many conversations with him on many topics...His hospitality skills are A-One...I consider him a friend.

Room Tip: stay in the west tower...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
ryan_soderberg, Director of Operations at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We are always very grateful to hear when specific members of our team have helped make a guests experience a positive one. The Club Lounge is a core offering of Sheraton designed specifically for our most loyal guests. It’s terrific to hear our team is providing the kind of experience it has been designed to provide.

Thank you for taking the time to pass your experiences on to us.

Warm Regards,

Ryan Soderberg
Director of Operations

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stay here often for business - 25-30 nights per year. The rooms are fine, fitness facilities better, and staff some of the best. Always helpful and respectful of people who are on the road and away from family, look for Cam at the front desk and Pablo in the SPG lounge who both deserve a shout out.

Room Tip: Stay away from ground floor rooms which see a lot of traffic and increased noise. Best bet is up hig...
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have choices between this and other high end hotels but this hotel has always stood out for the way they cater to their guests. Their staff including Steve Veinot, David Calmeyer have accommodated my special requests (without question) including my need for a feather free room during my many visits to this establishment. Another employee who has provided outstanding service is Pablo Pacheco. He consistently goes out of his way to help out the guests and does so always with a smile. Pablo provides excellent service and take the time to welcome each guest as they enter the lounge and happily converses while completing his many tasks. The Sheraton chain is represented very well by these staff and as such I would highly recommend staying here - if i have a choice I would not stay anywhere else when in Vancouver!

Room Tip: I like the west and north towers
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I began to stay here for business travel, now it's my 'go to' hotel if I ever need to be in the Vancouver area and near the Vancouver International Airport. From the front desk staff, the shuttle drivers, to the fantastic service provided in the club lounge (shout out to Pablo for all that you do to make your guests feel like family!) I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are spacious, the beds very comfortable, and the nearby amenties include mall, many ethnic restaurants and a river trail within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

It is wonderful to hear that so many associates have provided a reason for to consider the Sheraton Vancouver Airport your home away from home when in Richmond. We are very proud of the team we have at the hotel and it is always nice to hear our guests feel the same. Rest assured that I will make sure your positive comments are passed on to our team.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Ryan Soderberg
Director of Operations

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

An average hotel, the hallways are a little run down and need some improvement. The rooms were ok but for the beds they did have that sink in the middle so I found I a little uncomfortable. The curtains didn't really block out all the light. As for the staff they were very helpful and accommodating. Richmond mall is near by and there are plenty of places to eat near the hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff and management were so accomodating with questions or requests and did not hesitate to go that extra km (mile :) ) I was in Richmond on business and training and the shuttle drivers also went over and above to assist me with drop off/pu to the training facility on Miller Rd, very much appreciated!! I had my employer specifically book me at this hotel not only because of the location, close to mall, restaurants, sky train etc but also because the shuttle was available for my drop off/pu request. Thank-you for making my week long stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SVeinot, General Manager at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I am especially pleased to hear positive feedback from guests that have had an extended stay at the hotel and able to experience both what the hotel and city offers for business travelers. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Regards