“Convenient for air travel”

Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Average hotel, no real problems. Close to the airport and the Richmond-Brighouse train station for easy travel into the city. Was staying there before and airport a fishing trip in Campbell River and the hotel provided free shuttle service to and from the airport and cold storage for the fish on the way back. Starbucks in the lobby. Beds were comfortable, housekeeping prompt, air conditioning worked well. Pool had a concerning green color.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I really liked this hotel. The pool area is awesome, especially for an "airport" hotel. The rooms were nice and roomy. I LOVED the desk area facing out towards the room with lots of room to work. I also loved they have balconies with doors that open. The only thing missing would be a small table and chair set. That would have been lovely to have our room service breakfast out there. The room service prices are quite reasonable and the eggs benny in Harold's was one of the best I've ever had. The Sky Train is only a couple of blocks away and very convenient to downtown. If I'm ever in the area again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
SVeinot, General Manager at Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Many tanks for your most recent review. Hearing such favorable comments from a senior adviser with tripadvisor is fantastic. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and even more p[leased that we will be your hotel of choice should your travel bring you back to Richmond. Additionally, thank you for the suggestion regarding furnishing the balconies...something that we will look at in the future.

Best regards
Steve Veinot

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was my second stay at this Sheraton property and it exceeded my expectations. This same hotel had convinced me to become a SPG member a year ago and I have been enjoying the benefits ever since. In both my experiences, I was checked in by a very welcoming front desk agent who treated me as a valued member and guest. I also really appreciated how he informed me about paid parking and instructions for free wifi since I'm a SPG member, without me having to ask. Our room was very spacious and warm, and the location was great, being next to Richmond center and a few minutes drive to the asian malls and summer night market. The value of the hotel is amazing with the stellar level of service and the location. I recommend staying here over downtown vancouver, which is a 15 minute drive away.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel over the BC Day long weekend. We booked it at a good rate on a travel website and ended up paying less than people we knew that stayed at a nearby budget hotel. The room was large and nicely appointed. Nice bathroom too. The mini fridge was great to have and there was a microwave too. Having Starbucks in the lobby was nice to pop down and grab a cup in the morning. Pool area was nice and cool. Staff was super friendly!! We will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

One night stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel. We will definitely come back.
We stayed in room 134. It faced the court yard and was on the ground floor. It had two comfy queen beds. We also had a small patio area outside of our room which was right by the pool, hot tub and outdoor eating area. It was very nice to have the pool right by us as it made it easy for our son to go swimming. Even though having the pool right by us was very covenant, there was some noise late at night at the pool by some young people at around midnight, but that did not last longer then maybe a half hour. Washroom was also nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Props to the concierge for getting everything I needed for my departure, especially Alyas who got me scissors and packing tape to wrap my newly-purchased skimboard in bubble wrap and cardboard (don't ask for bubble wrap or cardboard I brought that myself :p). He was very friendly and cheerfully made conversation while I went about wrapping.

Also the "engineering department" was able to get me a torque screwdriver (I thought I needed an allen key but their staff knew better) to unfasten the waist strap of my new MEC backpack.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel for only one night, between flights, and enjoyed it a lot. Room was large and very comfortable, the king-size bed felt great, everything was clean and well maintained. WiFi worked great. Staff was very friendly. Excellent Chinese restaurant nearby!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Richmond hotels
Hilton Vancouver Airport
#4 of 23 in Richmond
City Centre
Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport

Been to Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel

Address: 7551 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 1A3, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Richmond
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Green Hotel in Richmond
#5 Luxury Hotel in Richmond
#10 Business Hotel in Richmond
#11 Romantic Hotel in Richmond
Price Range: £126 - £269 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel 4*
The Sheraton Vancouver Airport offers guests the best of many worlds: the luxury of an upper upscale experience minutes to the Vancouver International Airport, the convenience of being located in the heart of Richmond, British Columbia's many business districts and the pleasure of residing steps from shopping and unforgettable cultural experiences. Relax and enjoy the comforts of a restful sleep in a spacious guest rooms featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed or connect with family & friends in Starbuck's or Harold's Bistro & Bar. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Richmond