We decided to fork out and treat our selves after a month travelling USA and Canada. We stayed her the night prior to our departure back to US. Worth the money- rooms have great views if you're an airplane buff, large bathrooms, super clean and extremely comfortable beds!! So much so my partner and I didn't want to get up for our flight!!!
Plenty to choose from to eat as we explorer the airport and ate down there.
Definitely a must when visiting Canada is to experience a Fairmont hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel is the only soundproofed, luxury hotel and spa conveniently located within Vancouver's International Airport (YVR). Situated directly above the US departures terminal only a two-minute stroll from the luggage carousels. Sleep in luxury right above your gate and avoid shuttles. This AAA / CAA 4-diamond airport hotel features:- an extensive Health Club and Spa- soundproofed guestrooms- breathtaking floor-to-ceiling views- day use roomsThe Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel's award-winning, signature restaurant, GlobeYVR Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.Wireless Internet Access is available in all of our guest rooms and is complimentary for Fairmont President's Club members, free to join. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Fairmont Hotel Richmond
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Fairmont Richmond
- The Fairmont Vancouver Airport
- Vancouver Airport Fairmont Hotel
- Richmond Fairmont