We decided to stay here for 2 nights, post Princess cruise. I had just enough points to cover 2 nights here. While downtown would have been preferable, the cost differental is significant and we planned on using public transportation to sightsee Vancouver. Also, proximaty to airport made catching a 8:30am flight painless.
Check in was quick. We arrived very early and expected to just drop our luggage with the Bell Hop. Nope - room was ready and they were more than happy to check us in (11am!). Room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of pillows and easy to adjust the room tempurature. There was also a small fridge and complementrary bottled water. It's a 5 to 10 minute walk to SkyTrain (it feels longer w/ luggage). We had no trouble getting out and about.
Yes - this is an Asain neighborhood. I've read a couple reviews that seemed critical about this fact. If you have a personal "issue" with that - please do not stay here. We loved the area and embraced the opportunity to try new food.
Shuttle to the airport is on time and quick. You do need to make a reservation the day before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport is in Richmond's business district and is 10 minutes from YVR and 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver. We have 4 meeting rooms and are near shopping and dining ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Vancouver Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Four Points Vancouver Airport
- Four Points Richmond
- Sheraton Richmond
- Richmond Sheraton
- Richmond Four Points